Sunday, November 16, 2008

Parties, Concerts, Neighbors

The end of anatomy was pretty epic - I got puke on my car (not in) to say the least.

Boy oh boy has it been a fun week, and it's not over yet!

Friday night friends and I watched the new 007 (not as good as the previous one, but still action packed and exciting!)
Then we got pumpkin milk-shakes from Burgerville (kind of the In&Out of Portland, but not nearly as good from what I hear).
- Hotel Cafe Tour 2008 - was awesome. Thao Nguyen and Emily Wells were my favorite that night, and Lenka, Meiko, Rachel Yamagata, and Catherine Feeny.

You should definitely check out the website, even though the tour is ending on Tuesday - www.thehotelcafetour.com

Saturday I got some frisbee, tennis, and sleep in. Followed by poker, food, drink, and partying. Met the neighbors for the first time and boy are they funny. They're undergraduates in Lewis and Clark and Portland State, and this morning when I woke up I saw a "Good Morning" note written to me on her window. I responded with a "Have a Great Day!" sign.

Sunday, the weather is amazing. I soaked in the Mt. Hood view for a good 20 minutes when I woke up this morning. The rest of the day will be for work/studying and climbing. Blind Pilot and Nick Jaina concert tonight!

No comments: